Gulf Consortium- State Expenditure Plan
In 2012, the Langton team became involved in the early stages of RESTORE Act funding development by attending many Federal and State sponsored meetings regarding Florida’s portion of the recovery funding resulting from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill.
In 2014, Langton Consulting partnered with Environmental Science Associates (ESA) through a competitive RFP process to provide professional grant writing and grant administration services to the Gulf Consortium to develop the Florida State Expenditure Plan (FSEP) to implement RESTORE Act Spill-Impact (Pot 3) funding for the twenty-three (23) counties affected by the oil spill. Since 2015, the Langton team, in partnership with ESA, is in the process of drafting the FSEP and providing planning grant management services to ensure that all Federal regulations and guidelines are in compliance with award agreement requirements.
The Langton team’s responsibilities include:• Preparation of Administrative Grant Application
• Preparation of Planning State Expenditure Plan (PSEP)
• Gulf Consortium Goal Setting Workshop
• Compile Preliminary Project List
• Screen, Attribute and Map the Preliminary Project List
• Conduct Project Leveraging Analysis
• Develop Project Sequencing & Implementation Strategy
• Complete revisions to the Draft FSEP
• Conduct stakeholder and public engagement process
• Planning Grant Management Services
o Policies and Procedures
o Financial Management